The sort of visa you would like will depend upon your age, the course you would like to choose or got admission in, and the way long you'd wish to stay in Australia.
International students, mostly got to apply for a student visa – namely, subclass 500 regardless of their field of study. The subclass 500 came into existence on Dominion Day, 2016, which allows you to remain in Australia for the whole duration of your study.
Usually, the courses won’t last longer than five years. It's important for you to make sure that your Australia student visa remains valid, and you abide by the conditions as mentioned on your study visa.
Australian visa for a student allows the aspirant to enter Australia up to 90 days before the course starts. Within seven days of arrival, the scholar must inform his/her education provider of the residential address, and also inform them within seven days if he/she changes the address in Australia.
Student Visa validity:
1-2/3 years for all full-time courses.
Australia Study Visa Documents Requirements
• 2 passport size photographs.
• Letter of acceptance or a letter of enrollment stating the confirmation of your admission to a specific university or a course.
• A valid passport.
• Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement.
• Statement of purpose alongside Australia visa form.
• Academic qualification certificates and documents proving your work experience.
• Evidence of your English proficiency skills within the sort of IELTS score.
• Bank statement as evidence of sufficient funds to support the study and therefore the entire stay including the return journey.
• Details of your insurance policy.
Student may study English as a Second Language course alongside their PG/UG.
1-2/3 years for all full-time courses 20hrs/week part-time during study sessions and 40hrs/week during vacation.
Post Study Opportunity:
Up to 2 years of Post Study Work Visa.